Wearing all white is probably my absolute favorite "trend" for Spring. Once afraid that I would look like a giant sack in this ethereal hue, I now am crazy about it. I really blame my wedding for this love affair. I felt so special that day in my gown, that I think it's carried over into my daily wardrobe. It brightens my complexion, lifts my spirits, and is the perfect canvas for jewelry. I like to use it just as I do with black, meaning I let my accessories be the stand-out, or I just go with it and keep everything very simple and understated. The look is crisp, youthful, and chic. You'll be seeing me in similar outfits all season long. Light and bright! The epitome of my Spring wardrobe.
Express druzy necklace, check stores
A warm hug to Zeba for putting this together, as she did back then :)
- Alison*Elle - Alison has been embracing 2015 with a helpful reminder from this love wall.
- Beautygirl24 - Noelle discovers her favorite Express camisole comes in a Spring-worthy floral print.
- Ella Pretty - Zeba was super-excited to get a full page feature in a Canadian magazine!
- Fifth & Bloor - Mehreen is loving her extremely ripped jeans! She talks about how to style them here.
- Love, Lipstick & Pearls - Kristen just announced Baby #2 and shared some pregnancy updates.
- Schnelle Couture - Danielle discusses her new hair care finds.
- Sequins and Stilettos - Skylette channeled her inner Betty Draper with this dress for spring.