whowhatwear collection jacket
Topshop jeans, love these
Rebecca Minkoff bag
In keeping with my supercross theme from last weekend, I was so electrified by the race that I decided to keep the love for the sport going on the following day. I see many of my friends wearing similar outfits, so I really have them to thank for the inspiration (in particular Gina, who wears booties, moto jackets, and jeans on the daily).
I have writer's block at the moment so here are some things that are on my radar lately:
- Listening to Lana Del Rey on full blast in my car.
- Catching up with friends (I plan on writing a post about that in the coming weeks).
- Getting cozy in my bed because when the weather is gloomy, all I want to do is lounge and sleep.
- Working out and moving my body, although I guess this contradicts my above desire.
- I started school this week so hopefully my writer's block will disappear. I hate writing pointless posts!
And quotes I have saved for your motivational pleasure:
- "She is at a place in her life where peace is her priority and negativity cannot exist"
- "When I accept myself, I am freed from the burden of needing you to accept me"
- "Practice the pause. When in doubt, pause. When angry, pause. When tired, pause. When stressed, pause. And when you pause, pray"
This by Stephen Hawking is my favorite: "So remember to look up at the stars and not down at your feet. Try to make sense of what you see and wonder about what makes a universe exist. Be curious. And however difficult life may seem, there is always something you can do and succeed at. It matters that you don't just give up"
Happy Friday friends <3 div="">