If you're single? Even better! I loved getting ready with my girlfriends before hitting the town. The good ol' days...I miss those. I have two bachelorette parties coming up within the next few months so I can't wait to carry this routine over with the girls.
1) Ro's Argan Body Conditioner - For extra soft, rose scented skin that lingers long after a bath or shower. I'm telling you, if you haven't indulged in Lush products yet, this is the product to try. I can't imagine any woman not loving it (unless you dislike roses).
2) GlamGlow or Freeman's Avocado & Oatmeal Clay Mask - The first is pricey, but it really deep cleans your pores and reveals glowing skin. The second however is a wonderfully inexpensive alternative that I remember using as a teen. I like treating myself to an at-home facial before a special event because not only does it produce great results on the skin, but it also feels nice to go the extra mile and pamper yourself. Put on some relaxing music (for me that means Jack Johnson) and let the world melt away.
3) Light a candle while you're getting ready! We love them around here, even more now with a stinky puppy running around. I gravitate towards so many different brands. I love Voluspa, Bath & Body, or in this case, my new pink peony scent from Target. I've burned it once and it smells like Spring.
4) I love to first apply a moisturizing lip treatment or balm right after I get out of the shower so it can work its magic while I'm doing my hair and makeup. This one by Fresh once again smells like rose. Notice a theme here?
5) I always make sure my nails look freshly polished. I put an extra coat of Seche Vite to ensure they look shiny and don't chip during the night. It's a pet peeve of mine!
The very last thing I do before leaving the house is spraying my favorite fragrance.
I know, how many times can I stress that I am all about roses?
Chloe's Roses de Chloe perfume
Do you do anything special to prepare for a night out?
Happy Valentine's Day loves!