Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Burgundy & Fuchsia

 Blazer - Olivia Moon (similar)
Lace top - Zara (similar)
Jeans - loft
Flats - Steve Madden (pretty option)
Bag - J Crew Factory
Scarf - J Crew (similar)
Watch - Michael Kors
Earrings - Forever 21 (similar)

One more day until Thanksgiving! And, today is like a Friday for a lot of us. The rest of my week will be comprised of family, friends, food, drinks, and a mini getaway. I couldn't be more grateful :)

Wishing everyone a happy turkey day...I'm thankful for all of you! I'll be back on Friday with another quick post.
♥ Noelle


  1. I love your adorable scarf!!
    Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!

  2. Love the scarf and purse together. Will have to wear mine together too :) Thanks for the idea...


  3. Love the look!! Can't get enough of polka dots. :)

    xo - Sheila

  4. I love the polka dots in your scarf and how well it goes with the bag! you look so cute!

  5. you look so pretty!
    kisses from milano

  6. love the outfit and sooo love that scarf!

  7. I wore a similar outfit on my blog...don't you LOVE that scarf? Especially with a navy blazer. Fav!


  8. I love that clutch! Have a happy thanksgiving!

  9. that is my favorite scarf, I wear it all the time :) Love the way you've paired it with navy!

  10. That scarf makes such a statement! LOVE!

  11. Thanks ladies, happy thanksgiving!

  12. That is my favorite scarf - and your outfit is SO cute - I added it to my pinterest board - I love simple outfits like this - blazer, scarf, flats - totally my style :-)

    1. That's so sweet, thank you for pinning me ella! It's so weird seeing some of my outfits on pinterest, but also flattering too :) I can't believe people take inspiration from my little ol outfits.

  13. I so want that scarf! Next time I go to Target, I'll have to see if they have the similar one there.

  14. I have the same scarf and absolutely wearing that a lot this fall. Just a gorgeous piece. Love how you pair it with the clutch!


Comments and interaction is my favorite part of blogging. I read each and every one, and do my best to answer questions or return the favor on your blog. Thank you for reading!