Here's the criteria:
- Must be practical and multi-functional
- In keeping with the upcoming Spring and Summer, I want one in a lighter color
- Which color have I narrowed it down to? Either beige, white, or blush
- I'm also in the market for a crossbody/saddle style. Trendy at the moment, but when it comes to bags in particular, the saddle bag comes back around every few years.
- Must be leather and of good quality because my bags are forever - quality over quantity
- Must be under the $400 range. As much as I'd love a Chloe, Saint Laurent, Balenciaga, or Valentino, I just can't bring myself to save for one just yet. There are other pressing matters in life. I have to be realistic.
I'm not one to jump at the chance to make a big purchase. I like to do some research, mull over my options, and then narrow the choices down to two or three. Sometimes I'll ask for others' opinions, but most of the time, I go with my gut because ultimately it's my money and I'm the one who is going to carry the bag!
Some pretty options that are in the running:
Which do you ladies prefer? It's hard to narrow down to just one!