3.01.2016







Wearing //
LOFT jacket, similar
Zara cami, similar
LOFT jeans, similar
Chanel bag, look for less here and here
Zara pumps, similar
Beauty //
Nails in Chanel "Gitane"




Chanello! It's probably one of the most memorable scenes from Sex and the City, when Charlotte and her event planner friend Anthony enter a Chanel store and see a strapping young door man. Who doesn't love Chanel? I do, but my friend thinks my quilted jumbo flap looks like, and I quote, "an old lady". What? Bite your tongue! Hey, those were her words, not mine. Anyway, I'm one of those weirdos who doesn't carry it as often as I should because there is no way in Hell I'm getting another one (unless we win the lottery). So I take care and guard it like it's made of pure gold. 

We didn't go to brunch again this time, as you may recognize the stone wall from my this post. I just fell in love with the background, and while taking our dog for a ride, we decided to stop by again and snap some photos. It was difficult to resist the restaurant, so we popped in for a mimosa. If you guys follow me on Snapchat, you'll know that Nate and I are doing a 10 day detox. A smoothie for breakfast, a healthy salad for lunch, and a protein and vegetable for dinner. You can snack on raw veggies with hummus, mixed nuts like almonds or walnuts, and hard boiled eggs. We are almost done with the detox, but I'm enjoying the way I look and feel so much that we are going to just keep it going. Of course we'll allow a few indulgences here and there but overall, I think it's a great way to eat. If you want to read more about it, the link is here.  

10 comments:

  1. Ooh, I really love this outfit! And now I want a jacket like this so I can copy it! Also, those jeans look fantastic on you and I love that dark, saturated rinse. I'm so impressed that you made it through the ten day detox and are continuing on with your new habits! Great job!
    Gina || On the Daily Express

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Gina! Recognize it from our meet up with the girls? I love how soft it is. I can definitely see you wearing a similar look, maybe with booties :) and thank you regarding the detox! It's been a fun experience actually. I'm enjoying it! I feel less bloated and less puffy.

      Delete
  2. So happy the detox is working for you and your friends are crazy. That bag is IT, I cannot wait to own it one day.

    xo
    PinkSole

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the jacket - it looks like it's from Chanel too! Um...nope, quilted flap is in NO way old lady LOL...you know how much I love your bag - and I don't blame you for treating it like gold ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the jacket - it looks like it's from Chanel too! Um...nope, quilted flap is in NO way old lady LOL...you know how much I love your bag - and I don't blame you for treating it like gold ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. In love with that bag! I can see why you would want to be careful with it. Great outfit, great spot for photos. Also, loving the new blog design!

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Amy Ann! The blog design still needs some tweaks but I'm happy for the change!

      Delete
  6. Such a classic look. Oh and I'm heading over to check out that detox now. My healthy vegan diet has been junkfoodvegan for a bit too long lately hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Major chicness girl! Love the tweed bag and Chanel shoulder bag is to die for!

    www.dressed2dnines.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you ladies so much! Can't go wrong with the classics :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I read each and every one, and do my best to answer questions or return the favor on your blog.