11.10.2015






Wearing //
BCBG bag (ages old) but similar
Beauty //
Essie nails Cozy in Cashmere






You know you've been blogging for a long time when you probably most likely already have a post titled the same thing. Whenever I wear a sweater, that catchy song by "The Neighborhood" comes to mind. These pictures are pretty terrible, even by my own standards. Sunday was cold and unfortunately very windy so my hair was quite the mess. I was happy that I could dress for it, but in looking at the forty photos that I took that afternoon, only these pathetic three made the cut. You guys get the gist though, right? I love a good chunky knit paired with jeans and flats. Not only is it practical, but there's something effortlessly chic about it too. I've been pinning similar looks like crazy, and I just know that some variation will become my Fall uniform this year. 


By the way, you know that random post I promised last week? Well I'm doing it this week instead. I sent my friend a text message telling her that I just didn't feel like blogging for a few days. There was no reason, I just really have been doing this for awhile and sometimes you need a break. 

11 comments:

  1. I am loving your darker hair, Noelle! And you can't go wrong with a good knit :)

    xo, alison*elle

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think i have the same sweater - but you make it look so good! And as you know - we bloggers are often our own worst critics - while I know the feeling of an outfit shot with only a few useable pics - when I see this post, I only see a beautiful and ladylike sweetie who manages to make even the simplest of outfits look so good....and then makes me want to rush out and recreate the same look <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are such a sweetheart Zeba! A big hug and kisses your way :)

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a comfy and cute, sometimes you do need a break. Taking one in december.

    xo
    PinkSole

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad you feel refreshed from your break and were ready to come back. I don't see a single flaw in these photos - Iove your cozy, classic outfit.I so agree with the "effortless chic" vibe. That's exactly what I get. Looking forward to your random post. :)
    Gina || On the Daily Express

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha! I have posts titled the same thing too. It's hard coming up with new names. lol. Your outfit is super cute!

    http://elementsofellis.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this. I've been looking for a similar pair of flats I love these.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have so many posts with the same title haha. Nothing wrong with that ;-)
    LOVE this look! I think the pictures turned out good, but I know what you mean. Wind ruins SO many of my pictures and then all I'm doing in all pics is hold my hair. lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you ladies! I apologize I've been under the weather and so I haven't been as active on your blogs this week but I'll catch up this weekend :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I read each and every one, and do my best to answer questions or return the favor on your blog.