5.04.2015





Wearing //
Joie via Nordstrom Rack Blouse, similar here but check stores! 
Topshop Skirt, similar here but I want this one
Kate Spade bag, so cute for Summer!
Gorjana necklace via Rocksbox (get one month free with code beachfirenkxoxo)
Beauty //
Essie nails in Cascade Cool (fingers)






This white swingy skirt is still my favorite thing to wear. You guys have seen it a million times, but I always pull it out when I don't know what else to wear. Paired with my new silk blouse from Nordstrom Rack (and my first Joie piece), I think it really epitomizes the lighthearted feeling of Spring. I wore this to a send-off party. My friend is going back east to work, and he just got married. Poor guy. I hate goodbyes. I feel even worse for his new bride, who has to be without her love for a few months until he can settle back here permanently. I'm sure time will fly. Reassuring people is what I love to do best, and I know that just saying a few kind words here and there makes all the difference when someone is hurting. Given that it's been in the 90's all week, it already feels like August. So, humor helps too right? (Insert a winking emoji here).


10 comments:

  1. This is such a beautiful look! Love the pretty top, it goes with the bag so nicely! You look gorgeous, Noelle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well it looks like summer came and went in a hurry here! Oh well, I kind of like that I can use different parts of my wardrobe different days. I love that you show the versatility of your white skirt by pairing it with different things. I am almost convinced I need one myself. Love it paired with this cute top!! (And you really are always so sweet and encouraging - your friends are lucky to know you!)
    Gina - On the Daily Express

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an incredibly feminine and beautiful outfit! jodie
    www.jtouchofstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this look. So lovely and spring chic, if that makes sense. Easy, Breezy, Beautiful!

    Bummer for your friend's new bride! Newlyweds and living separate; that would be so hard!

    Sequins&Stilettos


    ReplyDelete
  5. I know I've said it before but I would sooooo wear this, you look gorgeous and so girly. So sorry for your friend, I hate goodbyes too and change :/

    xo
    PinkSole

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much ladies! Hope you all had a wonderful Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are totally spring/summer ready in this gorgeous look! I love the color and print of your top!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute and girly outfit. Definitely spring-appropriate =) I am obsessed with anything white lately. Will have to give this look a try. Enjoy the rest of your week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love these colors and it's a great Spring/Summer look! That's great that you can be there for your friends! Goodbyes are the worst.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So in love with this look! The top is lovely and so is the skirt. They look amazing together!!

    xo,
    Abby of Life in the Fash Lane

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I read each and every one, and do my best to answer questions or return the favor on your blog.