4.30.2015



These three beauty products are my favorites right now, but if I have to recommend just one for you to try, it's the Skyn Iceland Hydro Cool Firming Eye Gels.

I used the eye gels before my friend's wedding and it definitely provided an immediate result. It didn't take my fine lines away, but it did de-puff, firm, and brighten my undereye area. Not to mention how incredibly relaxing they felt. They are essentially like stickers that you place under each eye for about ten minutes. One side has the gel that is nice and cooling. I will never be without them. They are perfect for a special event when you need an extra beauty boost, but they are also great for a self-care treat anytime.


I'm really into brights for my nails almost every Spring and Summer, but it's also nice to take a break from those and wear something a bit more subdued and elegant. Plus let's face it, nude polish is just so easy and fool-proof! I have quite a few options in my nail polish collection, but this one by O.P.I. is my current love. I wore it on my wedding day.


Three Summers ago, I purchased Summer Grace perfume by Philosophy and proceeded to quickly use it up. It is described as Summer in a bottle, and I have to agree. I think it has since been discontinued because I've looked everywhere for it, but I found it here. I again will use it all Summer long.



While browsing my giant pile of magazines I need to catch up on this weekend, I was stopped in my tracks by this image:
Hello Lover!
God I love J.Crew shoes. So well-done, and classic but with a modern twist. Precisely my style.




I got my second Rocksbox yesterday, though I think it had been sitting in my mailbox all weekend. Everything was to my liking though, and I can't wait to wear my pretty jewels. I'll be sure to do some outfit posts and show them off next week. It's time I get back to a regular blogging schedule and quit having so much fun (and a life). 

Remember, use code beachfirenkxoxo for your first month free! I hate sounding like a pushy salesperson, but I really do love this company's concept and the designers involved are wonderful. 


What are you loving lately in the style/beauty world? Anything I should know about?

7 comments:

  1. Great faves!!! :)

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! The eye gels are so good. Used them today!

      Delete
  2. Ooh, I love cooling eye patches like those (never tried Skyn but have used other brands). They are so relaxing!

    xo, alison*elle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had never heard anything about them until a girl I watch on YouTube mentioned them. I got these at victoria's secret. Love!

      Delete
  3. LOL, please don't stop having fun and having a life just to have a blog! Let's strive for balance here! Uh, those ice packs sound amazing, especially at this time of the morning. And those pumps!! SO pretty. I don't think I want to know how much they cost, though!!
    Gina - On the Daily Express

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww I hope that didn't come off as snarky! Now when I re-read it I'm kind of wondering why I added that! I need balance Gina! I really do. I'm hoping to get back to a better schedule next week. No excuses ;)

      And yes, I don't think I can afford the pumps! I have a couple pairs that were pricey too but those are classics. These are trendy I think.

      Delete
  4. Good to know the eye patches work - will definitely keep them in mind for special occasions!

    MY BLOG: ♥♥♥ Ella Pretty ♥♥♥



    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I read each and every one, and do my best to answer questions or return the favor on your blog.