3.04.2015

 I don't know what it is, but I cannot get enough of Pinterest these days. Maybe it's because I'm spending too much off time on the couch, or maybe it's because I'm needing a style upgrade, but I have been loving it lately. I was a fiend during my wedding planning, but I didn't really have an account during that process. I would just search for things I needed, save them to a folder on my laptop, and print them out to show to friends, family, and vendors. Now that the wedding is over and I do have an account, it's naturally become directed towards fashion and beauty.

Here are some of my favorite pins from my boards. You may find them beautiful as well. I'll take one of each please!
3.1 Philip Lim via Nordstrom











found via Linkedin.com


(I have this ring in grey, but I just love the amethyst in this one)










Please leave me your Pinterest account below so I can check out your boards!

5 comments:

  1. Noel, we have similar style, so I hope you find inspiration on my board! From your instagram pal, Katie.

    https://www.pinterest.com/kfarchmin/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looooooove Pinterest, proof here: https://www.pinterest.com/rachellesjb/ following you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh hey! I think I remember you saying not long ago that you weren't into Pinterest so I'm glad you've come around! I don't know how I'd dress without it! I am already following you so I expect to see a lot more pretties in my feed now that you're back into it! And if you're not following me you can find my boards here

    Gina - On the Daily Express

    Gina -

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved reading this! I try to just do my own thing on my blog, but it's nice to have people who inspire you when you're just starting out!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I read each and every one, and do my best to answer questions or return the favor on your blog.