Here are some random odds and ends on my beginning to Fall so far...
1. Shoes. I've gone a little crazy with them! I keep adding more to my closet, and I keep wanting more. Case in point:
These two are next on my list, but I can't decide which I like better. Thoughts?
2. Wearing basic items again and again. I'm sure you ladies have noticed these! As hard as I try to rotate all of the pieces in my wardrobe, I can't help but come back to what's easy, flattering, and obviously that I love.
I can't stop, and probably won't stop wearing them through Fall.
Express Barcelona camisoles in white and black.
Great basic! They are made Fall-worthy by wearing a blazer or jacket on top. I can't recommend them enough.
3. I wanted to report back on some recent beauty purchases, as seen here:
* The Maybelline palette is good, but I wouldn't say it's anything too special. The colors are neutral, which makes them extremely easy to work with. The color payoff on most of them is decent, with the exception of the lighter shades. They come across as a bit chalky. Overall, if you already own plenty of similar shades from other brands, you don't need this. Common sense alerted me to that before buying it, but I wanted to try it for myself.
* The NARS dual intensity eyeshadow in Dione is gorgeous! I'm very happy with it and have been wearing it on the weekends. It glimmers and shines like no other. I like it so much that I want more, which is always a good sign (or bad for my wallet).
* The NARS illuminator is also really beautiful. I've been mixing it with my lotion on rubbing it on my arms and legs for a subtle sheen. I also dab a tiny bit on my cheekbones, then top with a powder highlight to set it. Again, a stunning product that's definitely worth treating yourself.
4. Nettie is keeping me on my toes, but I love her so much!
How has the beginning of Fall been for you?