My beauty routine changes ever so slightly on the weekends, but regardless of what I'm wearing on my lips, cheeks, and eyes, I always gravitate to these key basics seven days a week. These "current" favorites have been my staples for the entirety of Summer, and I don't see them changing anytime soon regardless of Fall being around the corner. These are all tried and true, and I recommend each and every one.
I linked to the products I could find online
1) M.A.C. Fix + : I dampen my beauty blender sponge with this spray and then use it to blend my foundation into my skin. I find that it creates a seamless, perfectly blended canvas. The fact that it smells divine is an added bonus. I don't set my foundation with it, as I still swear by the Urban Decay All Nighter Spray, but I love Fix + as an all around refresher.
2) NYX eyeshadow in Champagne (you can find this at Ulta): This beautiful golden brown is what I wear on my lids Monday through Thursday as an all-over color. On the weekends when I have more time to play with other shadows, I still like to layer it on the center of the lids for a pretty yet subtle pop of shine. I just find that it really brings out the golden flecks in my eyes, and the consistency is very creamy.
3) M.A.C. Extra Dimension eyeshadow in Sweet Heat: I feel guilty for mentioning this product because it was limited edition but I know they come out with these every few months now in new collections. I actually don't use this on my eyes - I use it as a cheekbone highlight! It's the perfect amount of sheen that makes my skin glow and it helps my face look more tan. It's just a gorgeous highlight and if you ever spot it in a CCO, grab it.
4) Urban Decay Brow Box in Brown Sugar: I often used pencils to lightly fill in sparse areas but then my friend told me that powders tend to look a bit more natural. I'm all about natural, so I picked this one up and it's been my go-to ever since. My brows look much more even and fuller than they used to, and while I would love to grow out even more, this powder conceals any bald spots.
5) Benefit Eye Bright: I love putting this on my brow bones as a natural highlight, but I also dot some in the inner corners of my eyes to brighten them up and make me look more awake! I have Veronika to thank for her recommendation. It's a great product.
6) Origins GinZing: This brightening eye cream (notice a trend) helps to depuff my under eyes and although I still miss my Khiels avocado eye cream, I have really grown to love this. I wear it underneath my concealer and I've noticed a difference in how the concealer applies and the overall look and finish.
Now here are some recent buys that I have yet to try (I literally just received my NARS order last night). I'll keep you posted on my thoughts, but I can already say that I'm dying to dig in to these gorgeous shadows and liquid illuminator. I hope to wear them for my 30th birthday party and definitely had that event in mind when I bought them.
If you have any questions, let me know!