Friday, February 14, 2014


Happy Friday everyone! More importantly, Happy Valentine's Day! I hope you enjoy it no matter what plans you have - a fun dinner out, a romantic night in, or a celebration with girlfriends. Whether you are married, dating, or single...Do whatever makes you feel good today :)

In honor of V-Day, my favorite Stella & Dot stylist Ashley Vella and I have teamed up and are doing a giveaway on Instagram! I've never done one through social media before, but we wanted to give our followers a chance to win my newest obsession - the milana tassel bracelet! I've been literally wearing it non-stop since purchasing it. Now's your chance to become as obsessed with one.

It's such a chic piece, whether layered or on its own. It's actually three different mixed metal stretch bracelets, with one having a removable tassel. 



Visit my Instagram as well as Ashley's for the rules, and your chance to win!




On another more personal note, I want to wish the hubs a happy Valentine's day. More than I ever imagined, thank you for everything you do, are, and have given me Nate. You are my greatest gift. 






I love you guys, have a great weekend :)

9 comments:

  1. Happy V-day! Cute bracelet for the giveaway!


    xo - Sheila
    www.sheislovelyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Valentine's Day!! LOVE your new blog look!! So pretty!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you ladies! Happy Valentine's day to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, what a sweet post. You are really pushing me to join Instagram because I really like that bracelet! LOL. :) -Gina
    On the Daily Express

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great way to end this post! It made me smiley! And I agree -the bracelet is fab! Awesome giveaway!
    morepiecesofme.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sweet - happy Valentine's Day Noelle!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I read each and every one, and do my best to answer questions or return the favor on your blog. Interaction is my favorite part <3