February's question of the month is inspired by Valentine's Day: "What are your favorite pink items?"
Once opposed to it, I now love pink! Well, hot pink and a soft peachy blush in particular.
1. Viktor & Rolf La Vie En Rose - More citrus and in my opinion, much softer than the original scent. This is my second bottle and I really hope I'm never without it. This will be my wedding day perfume.
2. Revlon Colorburst Lipstick in Fuchsia - Bright and bold, but very pretty if you want a statement lip and bare face.
3. MAC Hot Gossip lipstick - I wear this on a regular basis and highly recommend it! It's a very flattering, neutral pink.
4. Orly Fancy Fuchsia nail polish - My absolute favorite nail color for hands and feet. Ever.
5. China Glaze in Shocking Pink - The ultimate neon for Summer.
6. Essie Cascade Cool - One of my favorite bloggers introduced this shade to me. It's a cool-toned pink with hints of lilac. It's very wearable.
1. J.Crew Factory Bag - I love this for a pop of color. It's starting to get a bit stained and the natural suede does discolor after wear, but I'm still in love with it. So much so that I want another one in a different color!
2. J.Crew Mona Suede Pumps - They are an identical shade to the factory bag, but you do get what you pay for. The suede is much better quality. I've never worn the two items together, but maybe I will this Spring :)
Are any of you obsessed with pink? What are your favorite pink items?
- Alison*Elle - Alison finally found her perfect pair of boyfriend jeans.
- Beautygirl24 - Noelle said yes to a wedding dress! She also started decorating her new home.
- Ella Pretty - What Ella's been wearing and an update on her shopping ban!
- Lindsay J Everyday - Lindsay has a new love.
- Love, Lipstick & Pearls - Kristen shared her Beauty Wishlist for spring.
- Schnelle Couture - Danielle shares her birth story in her final BUMPdate.
- Sequins and Stilettos - Skylette of course wore red for Valentines - see the dress here.
- The Currently Obsessed - Mehreen reveals the gender of her baby ... And gives us a bumpdate !