Question of the month: What did you eat today? You can pick any day or an average day.
I decided to pick an average day, since that is probably the easiest - and the most telling. I will preface this by saying that I'm not perfect. I try to eat as healthy and as well balanced as possible, but I'm no Jillian Michaels. Lately, I've been really attempting to cut some extra calories because I'm looking ahead to my wedding next year. We all want to look (and feel) our best on our big day. I do indulge and give in to some cravings, but I try to pick up where I left off and go back to healthy eating again. However, I'm not consumed by it, and there are a lot of improvements to be made. Suggestions are welcomed :)
Bowl of whole grain cereal
Whole wheat toast with nutella
Starbucks spinach wrap
Starbucks iced soy chai
A cup of Greek yogurt, string cheese, some fruit, veggies with hummus
Half of a turkey and swiss sandwich
Greek salad with low fat dressing
Chicken and mixed veggies. I also love to eat salads for dinner.
Dinner is tricky for me, because that's when I'm tempted to eat the most. When I go out, I try to order fish. But sometimes I throw in some steak, potatoes, Mexican food, sushi, and pasta into the mix!
I wish I had some pictures to show, but I just haven't been instagraming my food lately! I think you get the idea though!
What does your typical day look like? Any tips for healthy eating on the go? I drive a lot for work, so my food has to be portable.
- Alison*Elle - Alison caused a dressing room scene and lived through the embarrassment to share her story.
- Beautygirl24 - Noelle used one of her favorite bloggers as inspiration to create a pretty outfit.
- Ella Pretty - Ella attended her first fashion show - and received free pants!
- Lilly's Style - Lilly is enjoying wearing burgundy this Fall.
- Lindsay J Everyday - Lindsay's lovely layers.
- Love, Lipstick & Pearls - Kristen has been Falling into Fashion with these style inspirations.
- Schnelle Couture - Danielle mixed black and brown for the first time and was pleasantly surprised.
- Sequins and Stilettos - Skylette's fall wardrobe has consisted of a lot of skinny jeans and flowy tops.
- The Currently Obsessed - Mehreen's coveting these items ... And recently knocked one off her list!