For me, blogging isn't about how many followers I get (although I appreciate every single one!) or how many companies contact me. I rarely get sent anything for free. I don't have a photographer to take my pictures, nor do I even have an awesome professional camera. I don't use this platform to share too much of my personal life, and honestly, that's the way I prefer it. Now, that's not to say that every little thing I blog about isn't autentically me. Anyone that knows me in real life would surely attest to that. I share the part of myself that makes me the happiest, and that's my love for beauty and fashion. As much as I enjoy writing and taking pictures for Beautygirl24, I enjoy reading your blogs even more! You inspire me to try new products, steer me clear of bad purchases, and put a smile on my face when I need a good pick-me-up throughout the day. I only hope I do the same for you.
So...I blog because I love reading and writing. I want to share my passion for pretty things (as frivolous as that may seem). I blog because it serves as an escape. But mainly, I blog because I love it, and because I love connecting with you. That has never changed, and it never will.
- Beautygirl24 - Noelle has enjoyed styling outfits using unexpected color combinations. Mint and hot pink are surprisingly versatile!
- Ella Pretty - Ella's "What's in my Bag" post features her new Marc Jacobs Single bag.
- Lilly's Style - Lilly is mixing bright colors.
- Pearls and Green Tea - Jiye's back from Paris - and she has a "mini" surprise.
- Saltwater Dreams - Andi's reviewing her recent beauty purchases, check out what makes the grade here.
- Schnelle Couture - Danielle is embracing her love for all things nautical.
- Sequins and Stilettos - Skylette is sporting leopard as a neutral here with bright yellow pants!
Now I ask my readers: Those of you with your own blogs, why do you do it?
Thank you for reading :)