This one is super easy for me. Hands-down my favorite holiday is Halloween! It's funny because I actually don't care for dressing up. I do enjoy the costumes, but I'm never creative with mine. I know friends who literally slave over their costumes, painstakingly putting together every single aspect of their "character" for the night. Me? I just wear what I've already got hanging in my closet! Or my fiance and I come up with some half-brained idea at the last minute. Either way, I think the reason I love Halloween is because of the start of Fall. The weather is usually still warm here, but the leaves are changing colors and the nights get chilly. The smell of Fall is in the air, and I love that smell! I don't know, there's just something about it. And Halloween is the catalyst.
Here I am three years ago as a sailor girl. Generic, but still cute right?!
So, what is your favorite Holiday? It can be a vacation too. I was going to write about that, but this post would have been very lengthy :)
- Beautygirl24 - Noelle wore denim shorts for the first time this year. See how she has worn them in the past, and how she wears them now.
- Ella Pretty - Ella's been decorating - come and take a house tour!
- Lilly's Style - Lilly's wearing a colorful lace skirt from H&M.
- Saltwater Dreams - Andi learned a new technique for creating a flawless foundation finish, check out the easy steps here!
- Schnelle Couture - Danielle is brightening things up this summer with her new favorite color- yellow.
- Sequins and Stilettos - Skylette is playing with the colorblock trend with a silk top and a navy skirt.