For me, it's all about moisturizing, moisturizing, moisturizing! I think I look and feel my best when my skin is fresh and dewy. Although I use Makeup For Ever's HD Powder to set my makeup, I finish off with a good spray of Urban Decay's All Nighter or MAC Fix+. Not only does my makeup last longer throughout the day, but it also gives me a dose of hydration that leaves my face glowing. I don't like looking shiny, but I also hate looking dry. Taking good care of your skin and moisturizing every morning and evening is so important to me now that I'm in my late twenties.
Clinique Moisturizing Gel, MAC Fix+, and Kiehl's Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado
Now for this month's must-reads:
- Beautygirl24 - Noelle has been discovering new beauty products. See what she recommends, and one product she thinks you should avoid.
- Ella Pretty - Ella's reviewing lip balms - find out which one tops her list.
- Lilly's Style - Lilly's keeping it simple.
- Pearls and Green Tea - Jiye shares her favorite make up essentials!
- Saltwater Dreams - See Andi's favorite inspirations for Spring.
- Schnelle Couture - Danielle has re-invented the traditional button-up: wearing it open and belted instantly transforms it from dressy to casual.
- Sequins and Stilettos - Skylette knows to add a bright color to punch up a "Casual Friday" look.
What are some of your beauty tips?