These bloggers have taught me how to incorporate color into my wardrobe. I was fairly bland before I got a clue that color is fabulous! Unusual color combinations, prints, and mixing casual with dressy is something I've really been able to achieve using their ideas and inspiration: The Chloe Conspiracy, Mix and Match Fashion, Lilly's Style, and Bows & Sequins. Other fashion bloggers that have taught me so much about personal style include: Veronika's Blushing, The Honeybee, and Ella Pretty. It's so difficult to put together a list because I follow so many wonderful girls who inspire me everyday. I have followed many of you since I started this blog over three years ago, but a new crop of girls are also teaching me how to cultivate my true style. If I could list everyone, I would!
My best friend Katie has beautiful style. She always looks put together, and she looks amazing in chunky jewelry and bold makeup. She's a girl's girl, and she has definitely taught me how to be glamourous no matter what the occasion.
Some of her favorite things. She loves lashes (unlike myself). Even on casual days, she looks so chic.
Always glam ♥
That was more than three, wasn't it? This was a hard question for me to answer!
- Alison*Elle - Alison has found her perfect sweater.
- Beautygirl24 - Noelle was finally able to layer for the chilly weather, and decided to try it with burgundy and fuchsia.
- Ella Pretty - Ella shares recent outfits and her Black Friday purchases.
- Lindsay J Everyday - Lindsay debuted her new bangs and found a new love for glammed up collars!
- Love, Lipstick & Pearls - Kristen is ready for the holidays and has her wishlist made!
- Schnelle Couture - Danielle has popped and is making the most of her pregnancy style.
- Sequins and Stilettos - Skylette is remixing a summer silk tee by adding a dark blazer.
- The Currently Obsessed - Mehreen is preggers and is taking us on her journey !