This month's question: What bath products are you currently using?
1) Pureology Pure Volume Shampoo - I've used this line off and on since the beginning of college when my hair stylist introduced me to it. I had no idea what sulfates and parabens were, and I think this was right around the time when consumers became aware that sulfates really strip and damage the hair. Although I do love Pureology, I also enjoy other brands like Unite and Aveda.
2) L'oreal Ever Sleek Smoothing Conditioner - Proof that you don't have to spend a lot of money on fancy products, this is a great sulfate free line. My hair is naturally wavy and frizzy, and this really does add moisture and shine to my temperamental locks.
3) Macadamia Deep Repair Masque - The best deep conditioner I've ever used. I will continue to repurchase this, as I'm down to the bottom of the jar. Talk about moisture! I love this, and definitely recommend it for any girl that uses heat or colors their hair.
4) Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Body Wash - I have really dry skin. The itchy, bumpy kind. This body wash has a really soft and soothing scent, and it leaves my skin moisturized.
5) Lush Ocean Salt - This is another amazing product that I am being spoiled by! I have heard so many great things about Lush, but locations are pretty scarce in this area. When I went up to Santa Barbara, I was finally able to experience it for myself on State Street. Not only do I love the scent, but I love how it exfoliates my skin. I feel like I'm playing in the sand on the beach. I use it all over my body, but I concentrate on my arms and legs. My skin feels like heaven afterwards.
6) Refresh Facial Cleanser - I'm on the last few drops of this cleanser by ElevenSkin. I have used this for quite a few months now, and I just love how gentle this is. It leaves my face feeling fresh and clean, but it doesn't strip the skin of natural oils. No breakouts either. I need another one ;)
What bath products are you currently using?
Question of the month:
- Alison*Elle - Alison's treated herself to a birthday splurge from Chanel.
- Beautygirl24 - Noelle celebrated her birthday in a sparkling gold skirt.
- Ella Pretty - Ella's dressing for fall - she's loving her chambray shirt & heart scarf.
- Lilly's Style - Lilly's is enjoying mixing bright colors.
- Lindsay J Everyday - Lindsay's been loving leopard.
- Love, Lipstick & Pearls - Kristen has been loving jeweled headbands for fall.
- Schnelle Couture - Danielle revealed all of her party details and the gender of her new baby!
- Sequins and Stilettos - Skylette has jumped into two fall trends in one with bordeaux and printed pants!
- The Currently Obsessed -Mehreen loves her Chanel this Month (and this Chanel "esque" tweed blazer!)