1) Makeup Forever Mat Velvet +: Great for combination to oily skin. It is buildable coverage, and it makes skin appear flawless.
2) Makeup Forever HD Powder: I use this to set all of my makeup. It keeps skin matte, but is still quite sheer. In other words, this won't make you look powdery.
3) Buxom Lip Creme in White Russian: The only lip gloss I'll continue to purchase. It's the perfect pinky-nude that feels refreshing on your lips. Also non-sticky.
4) M.A.C. lustre lipstick in See Sheer: Beautiful wash of light red.
5) Benefit Coralista Blush: The perfect pink toned coral with tiny hints of gold shimmer.
6) Benefit They're Real Mascara: Makes my little bitty lashes miles long, and with tons of volume. Who wants to mess with falsies when you have a mascara like this? Not I!
7) Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler: There's a reason why this is a cult favorite.
8) Urban Decay All Nighter Spray: This sets makeup and keeps it looking good all day (or night) long.
9) Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner Pencil: This stays on the waterline longer then any other liner I've found. It's really creamy and smooth, and glides on like a dream with no pulling or tugging.
10) Dior Amber Diamond: This highlighter is the perfect amount of sheen. It doesn't contain any glitter. Finally, a highlighter for grown-ups.
This is my makeup must-have list. I am no expert, but I think I've learned a little something over the years through trial and error. I couldn't be without them in my beauty arsenal, and I would absolutely recommend them to anyone I know.