Left to Right:
1. Pond's Wet Cleansing Towelettes in Evening Soothe. These have been my go-to makeup remover wipes for the past few months now. The quilted texture gets every trace of makeup, and the scent is relaxing for nighttime use. I've come to realize that many brands make great wipes (I still love Yes to Cucumbers and Neutrogena). However, I can always find Pond's on sale so I keep repurchasing.
2. Neutrogena Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover. This works wonders on heavy duty mascara, especially my Benefit "They're Real" which is known for being difficult to remove.
3. Josie Maran Argan Oil. This has been raved about from so many bloggers. This is my newest skincare addition, as I just added it to my nightly routine two weeks ago. I already love it, and can't believe how soft and supple my skin looks and feels when I get out of bed in the morning. I slather it everywhere. I concentrate on my skin, but it can also be used on cuticles, hair, and anywhere that needs a serious dose of moisture.
4. Kiehl's Creamy Eye Treatment With Avocado. Now that I'm in my late 20's, I notice just how sensitive the delicate skin around my eyes are. I don't have any lines yet, but I do need moisture. This eye cream is amazing. This is my second jar, but it lasts forever. A little goes a long way. I use it not only before bed, but also in the morning underneath my concealer. If you haven't tried it, I highly recommend it!
5. ROC Deep Wrinkle Night Cream. I mainly use this for preventative measures. I'm still fairly young ;) But I've said before that I do have little lines between my brows. I don't use it every night because it does irritate my skin slightly, but I try to apply a bit at least four times a week.
6. MAC Fix+. This is the travel size that came out with some collection I'm sure. I spray this on after applying my makeup, as well as right before bed. No reason why really, it just feels so refreshing and I love that scent. I didn't think it set my makeup well until I started spraying some on before using my MUFE HD powder. That does the trick, and my makeup stays on a few hours longer.
* I completely forgot to include my Cetaphil cleanser. It's gentle, it's soothing. It's perfect.
I'm always curious about skincare products, so there are a few things I want to try. I've heard some of you girls rave about Peter Thomas Roth. His correction pads are on my wishlist. I also have a friend that is sending me some goodies to test out ;)
What are your current skincare loves?