8.14.2011






Top & Necklace - Target, Jeans - BR petite skinny, Heels - BP Nordstrom (old), Leather gray bag (used as clutch) - BCBG, Ring - F21, Nails - Butter London No More Waity Katie (review to come!)



Purple is one of my favorite colors to wear. I think it really commands attention in a room, and I believe it is known as a "power" color. Not that I like to command attention in a room. I'm more or less the girl in the corner, happily reveling in my wallflower status. But purple is beautiful, and especially the really rich, saturated kind. This ruffly top from target is more of a magenta/plum hue (although in this lighting, it leans more pink than it truly is). Hey, it's still purple to me. Paired with a complimentary blue beaded necklace and Butter London's ode to Prince William's love, and I was ready for a night out with the girls.

If you have any pictures of yourself wearing the royal hue, send it over to Amy. She is hosting purple week on her blog :)

~Noelle

17 comments:

  1. This purple color is striking on you! Love everything about this outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You always look so polished and effortless. Love your style. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Purple is my favorite color... that top looks great on you! I saw it hanging on the racks at Target this weekend. I'm hitting myself for not trying it on. Love your nails as well. Hope you had a great weekend. xo, tasha

    ReplyDelete
  4. That hue is amazing on you! I like it with the bright blue jeans. You look fabulous, girl!

    www.ravenhaireddoll.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This color looks so great on you!
    Lovely outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The color is SO pretty, it looks fantastic on you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have a small obsession with this top! Super cute on you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much girls :) The top is by Mossimo and comes in four different colors I believe. It's called the Mossimo women's sleeveless top with looped ruffles. Mouth full!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Purple looks great on you!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Purple is your color, holy moly--it looks great on you! Butter London also makes some of my favorite nail polishes, too, and the name of the one you're wearing always cracks me up. :P

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you!

    Chloe: I know, I should have my own polish entitled, "Still Waiting, Nathan...". That's my bf :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look GORGEOUS! I love this purple shade on you; it's absolutely phenomenal.
    xo Josie
    www.winksmilestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look pretty with the purple top on. :)
    Like the top.:D

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love wearing purple too and it looks great with dark denim.:D

    Happy Tuesday, Noelle!:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com
    $100 Shopbop Gift Card International Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love purple for fall, summer, and any time of the year really. It always reminds me of royalty, and I think that it compliments brown hair and eyes really well! You look lovely as always xo

    ReplyDelete
  16. You look amazing. Not that this is anything new. I ADORE your style and your blog. <3 xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  17. Purple is a royal color. So gorgeous. I love this whole outfit!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I read each and every one, and do my best to answer questions or return the favor on your blog.