However, inspiration never seems to cease and there are a few things that I am currently in love with at the moment:
1) Going back to school! Not for my Master's, and not to further my studies in Psychology. Nope, I'm instead taking an intro to fashion class at the community college I used to attend before transferring to a four-year and getting my BA. I'm a schoolgirl again.
2) My great great grandmother's vintage opal ring that she left me after she passed. I was once afraid to let it see the light of day, but I've realized the best thing I can do is to wear it and think of her.
3) Yoga! I've never tried it before, but now am attempting to do it once a week at my gym. You should have seen my first class. I was heinous! Total unflexibility at it's best. But it did help me to relax and focus on breathing. I was extremely sore the next day too.
4) My new necklace and earring set from Jewelmint. It's my first go at a shopping subscription service, but I love this dainty piece so much and I couldn't resist. Who knows if and when I'll order again, but I'm very happy with it overall.
5) The anticipation of The Rachel Zoe project! It starts in two weeks!
What are your current loves?