Thank you so much girls! I haven't done this in a really long time so I am grateful that you thought of me.
Here are 7 things you may not know about me:
1) I was 16 years old when I experienced my "first kiss." It was sort of mortifying. And fun ;) Not the boy, just the actual kiss.
2) All of the dogs my mom and I have ever owned have come from a shelter or pound.
3) I am allergic to cats. My eyes get super itchy and so does my nose. Bummer.
4) I have had anxiety problems my entire life. It gets worse during big changes and stressful times. I'm not ashamed at all to admit this, even though it's very personal to me and only a couple of my closest friends know. I have seen therapists off and on about it, and am currently seeing one now, just a couple times a month.
5) I can't use chopsticks! I have to get those little trainers that connect them everytime the bf and I go to sushi ;) I've tried and I just can't get it down!
6) I'm looking into doing freelance writing, but have no clue how to come about it. This blog is a great outlet for me, but I want to take it further one day if I possibly can. I would love to have my own column!
7) I get this question asked extremely often: My heritage - my mother was born in Mexico, but she's been a U.S. citizen for forty years. My dad is Irish, German, Scottish, and English. Put it all together and whadya get? Me!