1) What is your favorite style to wear? I love to wear anything that is stereotypically feminine (my womens' studies professor would cringe). Lace, bows, peep toe heels, ruffles, soft cotton tees, jeans, little flowy dresses, belted or cinched waists, and beaded sandals are always calling my attention in a store, regardless of what time of year it may be. My style is ever-evolving, as I'm sure many of you evolve your definition of style as you get older. And hopefully wiser.
2) Who is your fashion role model? All of the celebrities I have featured in my "Celebrity Style Icon" posts are the women I like to keep my eye on in terms of clothing. However, there are countless fashion bloggers that I love to gather ideas from, as well as girls I spy on the street. My favorite thing in the world to do is sit down outside somewhere and people watch. Creepy? Possibly to some. But it's the best way to see what real girls are wearing.
3) What do you always have on? This changes every so often. I buy something that I love love love, and then wear it until I can't look at it any longer. Right now, my House of Harlow mini key necklace (which you guys have seen) is almost always around my neck.
4) What are your favorite jeans? I live in my Express Stella jeans. I have a couple that are boot leg, and a couple that are skinny. Actually, I would say they are more straight leg than skinny, but Express maybe doesn't know what real skinny jeans look like! My AE Super Skinny jeans are SKINNY! Those are good too. I used to love designer jeans, but then I realized how well Express fit my body, and at a fraction of the price.
5) What are your favorite sunglasses? My tortoise shell Michael Kors from Nordstrom Rack. I've had them for about a year, and they are perfection.
6) What are your fave shoes? Ohhhh shoes. How I love shoes! I had to include a picture of these.
Love the 1940's, round-toe feel. The most comfortable shoes I own.
8) What is your fave store? I can't pick one. I like: Forever 21, Nordstrom, Nordstrom Rack, Express, TJ-maxx, Marshals, DSW, H&M. I'll shop anywhere though!
9) Who is your fave fashion person on YouTube? She's a beauty guru, but I adore her OOTD videos. Her name is Michele1218. Check her out! She also has a blog too: http://michelemacpink.blogspot.com/
10) What is your favorite fabric? I love anything soft, especially cotton, silk, and chiffon. Rayon falls very well over my curves too.
11) Who is your favorite model? I really don't have one, but the VS models are beautiful.
12) If you had $ 5,000 to spend on any one item, what would it be? Easy! A Chanel bag!
13) Heels or flats? Heels for going out, flats for work.
14) What purse do you currently use?
15) Is fashion in your blood or your jeans? Cute question. It's definitely in my blood. If you saw my mother's closet, you'd understand :)
P.S. - I was also given this blog award from Carla. Thank you so much!
Hello, are you guys still with me? Well if you made it, thank you for reading ♥ And, feel free to do this tag too! I would love to hear everybody's answers.