4.16.2010

Hello Dolls,
I just want to let everyone know that I am graduating from college in a month! I'm very excited, as it's been a long journey. Unfortunately, this last month is going to be HELL and I don't know how often I will be able to blog. I am thinking only once or twice a week. I guess I feel a little funny blogging about my lack of blogging, but this has become one of my passions, and I can't stay away for long. After graduation, I hope to be blogging a lot, and maybe even re-vamping the look of this! So please bear with me this next month, and I promise I will do my best to post as often as I can. I have a review coming up, as well as a giant OOTD post. I decided that I will take pictures of my outfits whenever I can, and then just do a long post featuring all of them at the end of each month. Thank you to all my new subscribers. Or, um, readers (sorry, I know this isn't YouTube!) If you have any requests or comments, feel free to share =) And I will still read and comment on your blogs, because it's kind of an obsession of mine. I'll be back this weekend with my review!
♥ Noelle

14 comments:

  1. Awesome, great for you! Congratulations!
    Best of luck with the last month!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Andi: Thank you! I'll need it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so great! congrats! enjoy the last month of college lift- it's going to FLY BY :-)!

    have a great weekend! xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lift= life :-). damn typos.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck in your last month! I miss college!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tam Pham: I will try, I just have a major case of senioritis ;)

    A: Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's so great! Congrats girly! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I too am finishing up my last few weeks so I know the pain! Good luck with everything! xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just let me tell you that I feel your pain! I am wishing you only the best for your last month! =)

    I am preparing my exams too ;D

    <3 from Germany

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats!! I know how hard you must have worked. and we all understand, natch. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Everyone: Thank you so much for your words of support and encouragement. It really means a lot ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats on finishing up school! I wish that was me .. unfortunately I still have a LONG time.

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh i bet your so excited to graduate xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. @ Kimber doll: Don't worry, you'll get there! It took me a long time, but there is always a light at the end of the tunnel ;)
    @ Kirstyb: I am, thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I read each and every one, and do my best to answer questions or return the favor on your blog.