1.07.2010

Hey Girls, I just wanted to do a quick post featuring some new makeup I bought recently. I went to CVS, MAC, and Sephora. The best part is I used gift cards at the MAC counter and Sephora, and CVS was having  a buy one get one 50% off on Maybelline products. I am so excited to use my new finds. If a product doesn't meet my expectations, or if a product exceeds them, I will let you know!


All of my goodies ;)




Maybelline Color Sensational Lippies: Make Me Pink (Left) and Pink Please (Right)





From MAC's New Collection "All Ages, All Races, All Sexes." Beauty Powder Blush in Personal Style and Lustre L/S in Myself. Love these natural, go-with-everything neutrals! I am wearing the l/s right now and it is my new favorite aside from Way To Love and Nude Rose ♥





From Sephora: NARS Albatross Highlighter (a cult fave), MUFE Mat Velvet + Foundation in 30, and another (yes, another) Sephora by O.P.I. polish in Nonfat Soy Half Caff ( perfect nude-pink).



So that's my haul. I never, ever buy this much at once but then again, that's the beauty of gift cards. I am really hoping that the MUFE foundation works for me. I have heard really good things about it and the girl who helped me at Sephora said it's good for combo/oily skin like mine. We shall see! If you guys have used it, please let me know what your thoughts are. If you want any reviews or swatches, also feel free to ask!
♥ Noelle

12 comments:

  1. What fun products! I'd love to try that NARS highlighter. And the Mac lipstick looks gorgeous! You'll have to swatch for us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh great stuff girl! Did you see Sephora is giving a set of 3 OPI nail polishes for 500 beauty insider points! I got mine a couple weeks ago. They have some new Spring shades online too but they are not in-stock yet. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. very nice haul! i love mac =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. can you swatch the polish color?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please do let us know how the MUFE works out!! I love gift card shopping too! Much less spending guilt. lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. I checked out the nail polish "For Audrey" for you to compare it to "mint candy apple" (Sorry it's taken me SOO long to get back to you about this!) Anyway, "For Audrey" is a little more blue than "mint candy apple", which has more of a green tint to it--it's also a teeny bit brighter than "For Audrey". Both are very pretty, though! I hope that helps.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Please do a picture of you wearing the "make me pink"
    I am still in search of a bright hot pink lip color.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey, sorry I didn't reply to your comment before you went shopping, I've had bad internet.
    You've got a great haul there :) The new mac stuff looks nice, I mustn't be tempted by another collection.
    I've got one of the maybelline lippies and they're really nice :)
    I hope the MUFE foundation is good, I've never tried anything from that brand, I've heard good things though. :) x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good luck on your interviews too! Practice interviewing yourself in the mirror. It works! Keep me posted.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ohhh I'd love to see swatches of the maybelline lippies, they look gorgeous!

    Great haul!

    xo Caitlin

    ReplyDelete
  11. MUFE - review please?

    I want albatross!!

    Great haul!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Definitely update us on the MUFE...I've been thinking about trying it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I read each and every one, and do my best to answer questions or return the favor on your blog.