* MAC Mineralize blush in Superdupernatural: The name describes it perfectly - the most amazingly natural blush I have ever encountered. It isn't too much, or too little. It can be layered very easily if you want a more intense color payoff. I usually just do a couple swipes with my MAC 187 brush. I was never a huge fan of the mineral blushes until the Holiday collection came out last month. I always thought that they were too shimmery, but this one is exceptionally beautiful, and it isn't glittery at all. Just enough to warm up the face. I also went back and got the other mineralize blush from the collection in Conjure Up. I have yet to use it though, because I can't put this one down!
* NYX jumbo pencil in Black Bean: At night when I like to do my usual smokey eye, I layer black bean on top of UDPP. It intensifies my smokey shadows and gives them an extra base to stick to so my eye makeup won't budge all night. Which brings me to...
* MAC e/s in Smoke and Diamonds: I have been using this like crazy on the weekends! I still can't decide what color to classify it as because it can look charcoal in some lighting and taupey brown in other lighting. Whatever color it is, I think it's beautiful! I hate mentioning a product that isn't permanent, but 9 times out of 10, Smoke and Diamonds is on my lids every Friday and Saturday night ;)
* Again another MAC product, Nude Rose l/s: You girls know how obessesed I became trying to track one of these down! It seemed hopeless, until one day I finally got lucky! I am so happy I was able to find it, because I LOVE IT.
* Sonia Kashuk blending sponge: I have been using this to apply my foundation for months now, and I don't know why I haven't mentioned it before. I love the way this gives me that airbrushed look. I know some people have mentioned their sponge falling apart, but for whatever reason, mine is still good as new.
* Aussie Sydney Smooth Conditioner: It does what it claims - keeps my frizzy hair from becoming...well, frizzy!
* Back to Basics Leave-In Conditioner with Sunflower: I spray this on before blow drying, and I can tell it has restored a lot of lost moisture back into my hair. It also helps with static, which is good when you live in desert like conditions as I do.
* My black knee high boots from Forever 21: They are so comfortable, as the heel is only three inches and very sturdy. And I love the red bottoms! I know it is a cheap imitation of the infamous Christian Louboutins, but they are so cute!
* Super skinny jeans from American Eagle Outfitters: Ok, so these are super super skinny! I mean, they are practically leggings they are so tight. Only at the ankles though. The bottom is still roomy enough for a girl like me ;) And of course the sole reason for buying them was so that I could fit them into my boots.
I hope you enjoyed reading this and it wasn't too boring this month! Happy Sunday
Oh and what do you think of my new background? Better than before?