10.13.2009

Last week, I blogged about having found a good dupe of O.P.I.'s "Mod About You." I thought that I had discovered a similar polish by Sally Hansen in the color "Pardon My French." Well...how wrong I was! Crystal from http://www.lipglossgossip.com/ told me to check out a website called head2toebeauty.com so I did. Unfortunately, they didn't have Mod About You in stock, but it led me to another website called Lotusnailsupply.com where they did have it in stock! So being that I have been desperate to buy it, I did! It arrived five days after I placed the order. And honestly, I love it! It really is the perfect milky, pink color with just a hint of purple. It is also incredibly opaque. One coat is all it takes. Although the Sally Hansen Pardon My French is a pretty color, it is definitely NOT a dupe for the O.P.I. like I thought. Sorry girls, I made a little mistake on that one ;)



~The only thing I wish O.P.I. would change are their brushes. They are too wide for my taste, kind of makes the application messy. I wish they were more narrow like the Sephora by O.P.I. brushes~

3 comments:

  1. Soooo funny. I also HATED the opi brushes as my nail beds are super small. But after using them now for a few years, you get used to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have had a look at both websites & want to order from head2toebeauty.com but I just wanted to find out if you have made an order with them before and if they are reliable?

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I read each and every one, and do my best to answer questions or return the favor on your blog.