I was tagged by Christina/lipstick fever and also Lip-gloss gossip over the weekend! Thank you girls, I just love doing tags and I am so pleased that you both are actually thinking of me. So the first tag is called 11 happy things and I will list them below:
1. Blogging makes me happy because I can channel both my creative side, and also my love of fashion and beauty. Before I started blogging, I had to keep my shopping addiction a secret! Now I know that I am not alone ;)
2. My puppy Lucy always makes me happy! She is a rescue dog, and a mutt! I would show you all a picture, but Lucy isn't very photogenic so i'll spare your eyes. But she's a very sweet, loveable little dog.
3. Forever 21 is my holy mecca. I cannot set foot in that store without buying something, even if it's just a piece of jewelry. I love how rapidly their selections change, although that can also be a downside because I feel like I have to go take a peek in there every week!
4. Food! I looooove food! All types at anytime of the day or night! If I could eat whatever I wanted and didn't have to worry about packing on pounds I would be the happiest girl on Earth! But then again, I think we all would be.
5. Reality television. The more ridiculous and the more mindless the better. It is such an escape, and I must confess that it sometimes makes me feel more at peace with my own life. At least I'm not competing for some moron's affection...The Bachelor comes to mind ;)
6. Youtube. You already know that I am a youtube junkie. All the makeup gurus make my day, and they inspire me to venture out a little with my makeup routine.
7. My friends always put a smile on my face. I have known my close group of girlfriends for years now, and we have all watched each other change and grow. We love to get together for dinner and drinks and recount "the good old days," back when we were so young and naive!
8. Coffee! Starbucks is another one of my many weaknesses, and I really can't help myself but to drive right around the corner and grab an iced chai or a vanilla latte.
9. The beach. I feel like I am repeating myself here, but there is nothing more relaxing then a day spent in the sand under a bright sun. It just heals my worries away.
10. Fashion, shopping, putting looks together.
11. Lastly, but certainly not least, my boyfriend. We met 6 years ago on a blind date and I haven't been the same since! He's my best friend and the one person who can make me happy no matter what crazy mood I'm in ;)
I tag ANYONE to do this! It's actually really enlightening to put down the things that make you happy...I'll have to refer back to this one when I'm having a bad day!
Now, on to the second tag by the beautiful http://lipgloss-gossip.blogspot.com/
It is called the MeMe tag. The rules of this one are:
1. Acknowledge the person who sent you the award.
2. Nominate 7 other blogs.
3. Share your 7 personality traits so we can get to know you better.
So here are my 7 personality traits:
1. Caring. In fact, somtimes I feel like I care a little too much! I always want the people around me to be happy, comfortable, and loved.
2. Trustworthy. My friends know that I will keep their personal information that they share with me private.
3. Prompt. I am never ever late for anything! Never! I think I am a little OCD about it, but my parents instilled this trait in me at a very early age and now I am stuck with it!
4. This is a bad trait to have, but I tend to be anxious a lot of the time. I worry compulsively about almost everything, and I always have to remind myself to breathe and just relax already!
5. Giving. There is nothing that matters more in life than to help others and to give some of your time and love to the people you come into contact with.
6. Fun. I am usually pretty shy and mild-mannered, but I do like to try new things. I open up very easily once you get to know me, and I love to go out and have fun and enjoy life.
7. Non-judgemental...who am I to judge someone else's life?
~ I am supposed to nominate 7 other people, but I want to tag anyone who reads this! Go ahead, it's fun!!