7.23.2009

There are two lip products that I cannot be without...and they are limited edition by M.A.C. so aggravating when I find something I truly love and it isn't going to be around forever! One of them is a cremesheen lipglass called "fashion Scoop." It is the prettiest baby pink-nude shade. It is hard to find a baby pink lipgloss that isn't chalky. Fashion scoop is everything I had hoped turkish delight by Nars would be. I have turkish delight and I use it, but it is definitely chalky on my light skin. And I personally don't care for the plastic scent that it has either. I wish MAC would make the cremesheen lipglasses permanent. They have the most amazing vanilla scent, and unlike their regular lipglasses, the cremesheens are not sticky at all!


I also adore "Way to love" lipstick from the Rose Romance collection. It is a pretty neutral pink with a yellow undertone. It is a lustre, so it is quite sheer. But as I have mentioned in a previous blog, I prefer sheer makeup. A lot of YouTube beauty gurus speak about good and bad color payoff, but I have always liked sheer washes of color as opposed to anything too severe. I want to enhance my features, not mask them. No offense to those who disagree!


Fashion scoop and way to love look gorgeous together! The picture below shows swatches of way to love on the left and fashion scoop on the right. My go-to lippies that go with everything! I have back-ups of both of them so when I run out soon, I won't be left kicking myself for not stocking up! If any of you out there are interested in them, they are available at Allcosmeticswholesale.com. Please MAC, stop discontinuing everything I love!!

1 comment:

  1. I hate it when they discontinue things I love, but I guess that means we can do more shopping till we find something just as good or better. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I read each and every one, and do my best to answer questions or return the favor on your blog.