7.29.2009



I bought this skin salve by Victoria's Secret around the time that the MAC Naked Honey collection came out. I went to the MAC counter, tested out the Naked Honey Salve, then quickly ran over to V.S. and tested out their version. Although I thought they were both comparable in product, I decided to buy the V.S. salve because it was half the price of the MAC one. Why pay more when they are both equally moisturizing and delicious in scent?! I love this product so much. It smells like blackberries, and the pretty milky-pink color gives my lips a nice sheen. I also apply the salve to my cuticles, as they tend to get dry very easily. Before i go to bed, I like to rub some on my elbows, hands, and feet. I know many people love the Naked Honey salve, but it is limited edition. So once it runs out, I highly recommend going to Victoria's Secret and buying the all-over moisture salve in Blackberry and Tonka Bean!



This is how it looks on my lips:

1 comment:

  1. I just got it!! I am lovin!! Kisses, honey

    Jessica.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I read each and every one, and do my best to answer questions or return the favor on your blog.