7.26.2009

I was on Bubblegarm's blog and decided to follow her lead with this short survey. I hope this helps everyone learn a bit more about me! I tag anyone to do this:

1) What is your favorite item of clothing? Definitely jeans! They go with everything and I find them very comfortable and
versatile.

2) What are your biggest obsessions? YouTube, blush, lipgloss, flowers, clothes, summertime!

3) Who inspires you? I find inspiration everywhere in life. My friends and family are number 1 though.

4) Who is your favorite designer and why?
Chanel. Coco Chanel was a true pioneer in the world of fashion. She is just such
an icon. I love the sophistication of Chanel. I wish I could afford it!

5) What is your favorite song ever? oh this is so difficult! There are so many. I love Don Henley's Boys of Suummer ;)

6) What is your favorite song now?
Poker Face by Lady Gaga. Makes me want to dance!

7) If you were a sweetie what would you be?
Not quite sure!

8) Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Indigo, Violet - What words would you use to
describe your rainbow?

Cherry red, bright orange, mustard yellow, forest green, ocean blue, dark indigo,
plummy violet.

9) What are your favorite films? Grease, Forest Gump, and Knocked up

10) Who is your favorite actor? I have several at the moment, but I have always loved Leonardo Dicaprio. That man
is beautiful, and he is also a great actor in my opinion.

11) If you could be anywhere in the world right now, where would you be?
Hawaii, Italy, Greece, France, Great Britain. I would love to see the entire
world!

12) What are your three favorite smells? The salty smell of the ocean, vanilla, and cupcake frosting

13) What are your three favorite tastes? Cheese of any kind, steak, and chocolate

14) What is your most treasured possession? oooo this one is hard to answer! I would have to say my photo albums because they
contain so many memories from years gone by.

15) What did you always want to be/do when you grew up?
work in the fashion industry, or write.

16) If you were an ice cream, what flavor would you be? mint-chocolate chip!

17) If someone made a short film about your life, who would play you? I would play myself!

18) What would your perfect afternoon consist of?
My boyfriend and the beach ;)

19) If you were a flower, what would you be? Hibiscus

20) Tell me one random thing:
I am majoring in Human Development in college, but I secretly still long to work
in the fashion/beauty field.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I read each and every one, and do my best to answer questions or return the favor on your blog.